Alliance tooling Sales Role
We are actively looking for a driven and committed sales representative to join our company.
We specialise in the manufacture of precision high quality plastic injection moulds supplying a range of key industries to the UK market and Europe. Our company culture has customer service at its heart.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in the sales field. They will have a technical background and be able to understand the requirements of a complex project. It will be an advantage to have a background in the plastic moulding industry, but this is not essential. Our team of injection moulding experts will be on hand to assist and support sales as required. What is essential is the motivation to find opportunities and succeed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Motivated sales professional.
- Will be customer focussed and have a can-do attitude.
- Will have a winning positive personality. People deal with people.
- Will have the ability to use Linked in and other platforms to build a sales network.
- Will understand the importance of achieving sales goals and be able to design their own business plan to achieve the same.
- Will understand how to build a sales funnel and develop opportunities.
- Will be able to design and manage email campaigns to promote sales.
- Will be able to write compelling sales emails.
- Will have good closing skills.
- The candidate will have good negotiation skills and be able to sell the benefits and advantages of buying an Alliance Tooling injection mould tool.
- The candidate will be self-confident and competent to use our inhouse technical team to deliver on our client’s needs.
- Will have excellent presentation skills and be confident to speak to technical and commercial customers.
- The candidate will be an excellent client relationship manager and ensure we look after our customers for the long term.
Sales representative job responsibilities:
- Studying new potential customers, making contact, and introducing the business.
- Obtaining and submitting new RFQ’s to the management to quote.
- Submitting Quotations to customers and asking for feedback.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products and competition activity.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Work Hours & Benefits:
The candidate would be expected to split their time between office working and being on the roads making customer visits. The working hours are flexible to meet the candidates needs but generally the hours will be between 9am – 5pm Mon – Thurs and 9am – 4pm Fri with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break. When possible the candidate would be on the road to visit customers and build strong face to face relationships.
The starting salary would be negotiated according to experience. Our sales and business model is to reward our staff for performance, therefore in addition to a basic salary a comprehensive sales commission package of offered with this role.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated sales representative to join a rapidly growing business to reach new heights.
If the above position is of interest, please submit your CV and get in touch by phone or email to arrange an interview.